Solarix 2500VA Pure Sine Wave 40A MPPT Solar Inverter Bundle- Medium Level Power Station-Plug And Play Solution 1x GF5224MP 2.5KVA / 1800W 24V 40A MPPT Solar Inverter, 2x 120AH 12V Gel/AGM Batteries , Box With Wheels, Retail Box , 1 Year Warranty on Inverter 6 months on Batteries
The Solarix 2500VA Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter with 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller is a complete plug and play solution that is designed to get you through the challenges of load-shedding on a limited budget and ideal for agricultural, medium sized residential, and small office commercial use. for use with basic low energy appliances such as PCs, TVs, lights, and Wifi routers.
Typical time of running is between 4-6 hours when the batteries are fully charged and without loss of battery life. The solution includes a 1x GF5224MP 2.5KVA / 1800W 24V 40A MPPT Low Frequency Inverter, 2x 120AH 12V Gel AGM Batteries and a Wooden Battery Cabinet Box With Wheels to easily move around where it is required.
This High-quality Inverter System is Equipped with a Built-in 40A MPPT solar charge controller it supports Solar Panels up to 1800 Watts to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array panels for charging the battery bank. The transformer-less design provides reliable power conversion in size and with high efficiency. It is Light and Handy, making installation easier.
Please Note This Medium Level Unit can be used on some of the latest appliances such as Inverter Fridges , Inductions Cookers , Cooling Fans But Not Recommended To Use Of On Stoves , Kettles Microwave Ovens or Air Conditioners.The 4-6 hour running time is based on a 150W consumption. Typically when a TV, Lamp, Wifi router and laptop is connected. The standard dual 120Ah 12V Gel AGM batteries in this kit are rated to last an average of between 150-200 cycles and have an average life span of about 1 Year before the batteries need to be replaced.
• 1x GF5224MP 2.5KVA /1800W 24V Pure Sine Wave Low Frequency Solar Inverter
• 2x 120AH Gel/AGM Voltage 12V Batteries
• Wooden Battery Cabinet Box With Castor Wheels
• Typical Running Time 150W Load Between Up to 4 To 5 Hours When Batteries Are Fully Charged
• Built-in 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Supports Solar Panels Up To 1800 Watts
• Selectable Input Voltage Range For Home Appliances And Personal Computers
• Selectable Charging Current Based On Applications
• Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD Display
• Compatible To Mains Voltage Or Generator Power
• Auto Restart While AC Is Recovering
• Overload And Short Circuit Protection
• Smart Battery Charger Design For Optimized Battery Performance
• Cold Start Function
• Parallel Operation