• Log in with ease:
Activate Windows Hello via optional infrared camera to facilitate facial recognition for easy and secure access.
• Trusted authentication: The Latitude 5580 offers multiple security options to meet your diverse security needs. Features include essential multi-factor authentication hardware such as touch fingerprint reader, contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader and Contactless Smart Card Reader NFC with Control Vault 2™ Fips 140-2 Level 3 Certification to prevent unauthorized access.
• Protection from attacks: Dell™ ControlVault™ provides a more secure alternative for storing and processing passwords, biometric templates and security codes.
• Manage with ease: Through Dell unique vPro extensions, you can remotely manage a fleet of devices, including diagnostics whether they are powered on or off.
• The power to perform: Leverage scalable performance using Intel’s® latest 7th Gen Core™ i Dual (U) or Quad Core™ (H) processors, NVIDIA® graphics and a range of storage options from HDD to M.2 PCIe NVMe.
• Designed with purpose: Work confidently on a laptop equipped with all-day battery life and if needed, bring your Dell Power Companion for an extended day.
• Focus on work, not your notebook: Tested against 15 MIL STD 810G benchmarks, our incredibly durable systems make sure your work stays safe wherever you go.
Advantages(Flexible docking options/optional):
• Dell Dock | WD15: Power your Latitude and connect to up to two Full HD displays and other peripheral devices with a single, DisplayPort™ over USB Type C cable.
• Dell Dock with Monitor Stand | DS1000: Create a simplified workspace with an integrated dock and monitor stand, accessing dual FHD displays via USB-C connection from your Latitude.
• Dell Wireless Dock: Wirelessly expand your workspace with Intel® WiGig and connect to multiple accessories and displays.
• Secure: Dell offers industry-leading encryption, authentication including optional touch fingerprint reader and leading-edge malware prevention from a single source right out of the box. Plus, with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace, your data is safe across all endpoints, including external media, self-encrypting drives and in public cloud storage.
• Manageable: The world's most manageable laptop is built to allow flexible and automated BIOS and system configurations through Dell Client Command Suite free tools. We make it easy to deploy, monitor and update your Latitude fleet.
• Reliable: Features a durable, built-to-last chassis that has undergone extensive testing that ensures your system can withstand real-world conditions.